Outsource Document Indexing and Filing Services
We provide top-notch document scanning and indexing service to facilitate digitization for data security and maintenance.
Insurance Back Office Pro has over 8 years of experience in insurance document indexing and document scanning services. We leverage this experience to offer best in class document indexing practices to make document management a seamless exercise for employees, customers and other stakeholders. We are a premier document indexing and filing services company that offers the seamless integration of the digitization of documents with a high-level focus on data security and maintenance.
Our document indexing and document scanning services are designed to help you reduce file storage needs, increase access to records, improve workflow process, and provide additional protection for disaster recovery. We have an established quality control standard to equip your process with the accuracy and consistency it needs to be viewed as a highly efficient insurance service provider. Outsource document scanning services to us you can rest assured of a comprehensive document management solution.
Simplifying Document Indexing and Filing with Our Automated Solution Msuite
Msuite is a powerful document management software package that is perfect for handling the demanding document management needs of the insurance industry. It is built using contemporary technologies such as OCR and RPA and so can manage documents with advanced capabilities. The winning features of this solution include seamless integration into existing applications, automatic sync of data from legacy document management systems and support for multi core processing and multi-server environments.
From document creation, document indexing, document scanning, document filing, document retrieval and document maintenance, Msuite can automate the entire gamut of document process management seamlessly. It does all of this ensuring information accuracy, and prevention of data redundancy. The solution comes equipped with salient network security attributes such as HTTPS/SSL encryption for all network access and IPS/IDS technologies for real-time intrusion detection.
By leveraging this advanced solution Msuite, we streamline your insurance document scanning services and give it the efficiency it needs. So savings on costs and times stands guaranteed.
We Provide End to End Document Scanning, Indexing and Filing Services
Our Document Indexing and Filling Process
- Definition of Scope: - We begin the process by understanding your indexing, filing and categorization needs. The operational procedures for the project are subsequently designed and fine-tuned.
- Project Execution: - We gather and analyze the inputs of our clients and map it with our own process to determine a tailored-approach with the help of our automated solution.
- Team Set Up and Project Assignment: - Based on the above developments, we set up an exclusive team and brief them on the desired procedure.
- Process Enrichment: - Any scope for further streamlining the process is identified and implemented by the team. Stringent quality assessment parameters are instituted into the entire process.
- Quality Analysis:- On completion of the indexing and filing, the service is audited for consistency in quality.
How Our Document Indexing and Filling Service Gives Your Business an Edge
We help you develop a complete and hierarchical taxonomy that indexes the in-depth information to help you pull out reports lightning fast. Our exhaustive indexing process primarily involves:
- Placing index commands throughout the length and breadth of the insurance document source, a process that incorporates searchable features into your documents making it easy for information recall.
- Building a raw index file that links to all the pages of the document
- Processing the raw index file to sort the indexed file alphabetically and merge page numbers under the same key
- Lastly, we format the processed index to create the actual index.
Yet another advantage you get with our services is that it takes into account broader enterprise needs thus giving you an option to choose a customized solution. We follow every rule pertaining to privacy. We let you take a call on who can view which information and provide a detailed record of file access and transactional activity. All our insurance experts sign a non-disclosure agreement before working on a project.
Our systems are fortified with anti-virus protection. Usage of USB port access are barred, and all systems are monitored 24x7 to stop malware invasion. Transfer of data between us and the client's office is encrypted to prevent breach of data.